Kforce has a client in search of a Java Developer in Wilmington, Delaware (DE).
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
* Build cloud native applications using Java, Spring and Spring Boot
* Help build cloud ready applications using Java, Spring and Spring Boot
* 6+ years of experience
* Java, Spring and Spring boot
* Expert in Core Java and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across the company
* Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
* May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
* Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
* Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
* Stays abreast of cutting-edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business; May give speeches and outside the firm, writes articles
* Nice to Have - Experience building cloud ready applications
* Nice to Have - Experience with agile methodology
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.