Kforce has a client in search of a Java Developer in Wilmington, Delaware (DE).
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages such as: Java and J2EE, Spring, Core Spring Framework
* Spring -Intermediate- level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework
* General - Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies
* Cultivate and introduce (where appropriate) Agile engineering practices including: Pair Programming, Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
* Experience with one or more technologies is a plus: Kafka, Cassandra
* Experience developing software using domain-driven design (DDD) approach, defining RESTful APIs and developing RESTful Web Services
* Expert in Core Java and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g. Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across the company
* Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
* May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
* Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.