NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc.is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
- Florida's Best Companies To Work For two years in a row
- State's Diversity Business of the Year
- America's Fastest Growing Private Companies - Inc. 5000
- Tampa Bay Fast 50
Job Title: Java Developer in Tallahassee, FL Duration: Long Term
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years’ experience with Java application development, leveraging frameworks such as Struts/Tiles, Struts 2, Servlets/JSP, and JPA/Hibernate.
- 5+ years’ experience in web development leveraging XML, HTML and CSS.
- 5+ years’ experience with Oracle databases with the capability to write complex queries and develop complex PL/SQL database objects, including both DML and DDL.
- Experience with responsive design frameworks, preferably Bootstrap.
- Experience using code repositories, preferably Git.
- Experience using continuous integration tools, preferably Jenkins.
- Knowledge of relational and object-oriented database designs.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design methodologies.
- Knowledge of Information Systems Development Methodology (ISDM).
- Experience with database query tools (i.e., TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL Navigator).
- Knowledge of database security, including role-based security.
- Knowledge and experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Ability to be creative, to use sound judgment, and to display foresight to identify potential problems and design/specifications and assigned application software systems.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to determine work priorities and ensure proper completion of work assignments.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiarity with Agile development, specifically Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP) and Kanban.
- Experience maintaining WebLogic Server.
- Experience developing web services, preferably RESTful web services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other Information Technology major, or equivalent work.
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients’ needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions.
If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume, however references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts.
Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client.
Equal employment opportunity employer.