|USA VIRGINIA Herndon|
ManTech Commercial Services is looking for a Java Developer on a Part Time On-Call basis of our clients located within the Continental US. This position can work remotely and will need to have the ability to travel.
• Database or Big Data application experience, analytical skills, Successful track record in solution development and delivery
• Analytical skills and proven ability to work with delivery teams to think out of box
• Drive and willingness to cooperate with colleagues and good communication
• A team player willing to develop and disseminate Intellectual Capital
• Requires good verbal and written communication skills along with a willingness to mentor others in the cross-functional organizations
• Good time management skills
• Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate good problem solving skills,
• Hands on programming and development experience; good problem solving skills;
• Good understanding of how the various technical pieces fit together: you can explain why you made architectural/design decisions and chose certain tools/products.
• Expertise/working knowledge in NoSql technology and/or Relational DBs.
• Software development background across multiple technologies and vendor systems
• Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of software and database engineering, scalable transactional and analytical systems
• Java programming/developer in conjunction with some form of data related experience.
• Self Starter
• NiFi a plus
• ES a plus
• Kibana a plus
• Linux Admin / Big Data a plus
• Preferred Skills:
• Theory and practice SQL, NoSQL/NewSQL, Analytics/BI systems
• Building, maintaining and scaling OLTP/OLAP/Data Warehouse/ETL
• Experience in one or more of MarkLogic, Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB, MapR, Splunk
• Experience with MarkLogic technology suite in one or more of web services, data modelling, content processing, data replication, etc...
• Strong experience with enterprise application architecture and enterprise integration patterns
Location: Remote and ability to travel
|Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.|
|Equivalent Experience/Education |
|13-15 years w/High School Diploma |
07-09 years w/Bachelors Degree
04-06 years w/Masters Degree
|Part-Time On Call|
|For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.|