Mercury Xport platform developer – Xport is global cross-asset, cross-region business application that provides Fixed Income, Equity, Commodities, Foreign Exchange, Derivatives data and analytics.
· Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related.
• Extensive knowledge of fixed income and derivative products
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• 10+ years of professional experience in core Java and J2EE related technologies
• Experience with UNIX Shell script development
• Database experience using SQL Server and Oracle
• Experience with ANT, Maven, Eclipse
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
• Demonstrate strong leadership, communication, analytical and organizational skills
• Apply manage day-to-day interactions and relationships with a diverse group of peer-groups.
• Proactively participates in technical design activities with the peer technology team leads and documents technical specifications
65 Broadway, Suite 505 New York, NY, 10006
Matlen Silver is the hardest working staffing team in the U.S. We do what we know is right for consultants and companies, creating a unique and powerful recruiting and talent experience. We don’t just say we’re hard-working. We are. We don’t just invest in great people, we invest in people with guts, who don’t stand alone with integrity, but together as one united front. Our core is a powerhouse that can’t be described but should be experienced.