Our client is experiencing rapid growth and a huge opportunity to apply cutting edge technology to solve complex business problems. Do you like working on projects that are highly visible and are tied closely to Amazon’s profitability and growth? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Our client is seeking Java Developers who want to stretch both their technical abilities and their business – how to implement creative global solutions and act as a leader of leaders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field.
- Equivalate experience to a bachelor’s degree is based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object – oriented design.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers.
- Experience influencing software engineer’s best practices within your team.
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.