Please note that this is a 6 months+ contract position.
CompTIA Security + Certification is a must.
This developer will provide application development and maintenance services for enterprise data services, identity, access management and credentialing related applications to include new design and development, and maintaining and enhancing existing applications. The candidate is expected to provide the services required to successfully implement and deliver application software solutions to the products he/she will be supporting. The solutions need to be stable, reliable, scalable, well documented, and of high quality. The developer will be responsible for coding, unit testing, integration testing, bug fixes, implementation, as well as ongoing support of the product delivered. The candidate may be responsible for performing as a mentor and subject matter expert on their team.
• Develop software solutions in accordance with approved production owner requirements
• Assess customer requirements and create system solutions to optimize software development
• Execute configuration specifications for the development environment.
• Create technical designs and other detailed technical deliverable
• Operate as the development resource and participate in the agile software development process for the creation of system functionality; including upgrades, system modifications, day-to-day problem analysis, production support and issue tracking to enhance applications
• Operate as a subject matter expert (SME) resource for the customer to the functional elements of our product, including solution support for existing functionality and generating enhancements for system improvement
• Perform data analysis and quality assurance
• Report on common sources of technical issues or questions, or key insights and findings, and make recommendations to product team to deliver better value to the client
• Minimum 7 years hands-on experience developing Java EE applications on Weblogic Application Server for highly available, 24x7, and scalable systems on Linux/Unix platforms.
• In-depth knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems including knowledge of data modeling concepts, ERD design and development
• Strong experience in developing enterprise Java solutions following standard/best practices including Object Oriented Analysis and Design and design patterns.
• Strong understanding and working knowledge on Software Development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum)
• Demonstrated Analytical and Problem Solving skills
• Excellent communication abilities
• Excellent programming skills in Java and Java EE.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS IN A COMBINATION OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS IS HIGHLY DESIRED:
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A303.