Please note that this is a full time position.
- 7-10 years of Development experience in Java (for Java positions) / .Net (for .Net position)
- Development of custom APIs for inbound/outbound data integrations
- Spark jobs for ETL development and data integrations to internal and external systems
- Participating in designing new data applications
- Code deployments, Dev Ops, and Reviews
- Expert knowledge of Big Data technologies including but not limited to Python and/or Databricks.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable in cloud platforms (preferable Azure), micro-services architecture, CI/CD solutions (including Docker), DevOps principles, message queue system.
- Proficiency in API security frameworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Solid foundation and understanding of relational and NoSQL database principles.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference Job Number 334
San Francisco, CA, 94159Contact