Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
We are seeking an experienced Java Developer to join our Shared Development Services team. The ideal candidate will have experience with Documentum, or any other content management product as well as an in-depth knowledge of Databases, Network and infrastructure concepts.
* Participate in the development of applications using EMC Documentum, Captiva, and Akamai
* Provide review/input and development support on project activities for medium to large business unit level projects.
Candidate will apply advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is generally regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
Skills Required: (provide specific details around tools, client environment, certifications needed, etc. so you will receive resumes from viable candidates who have the skillset you are seeking)
* 5+ years industry experience, Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
* Experience developing applications in Documentum, Captiva, and XCP
* Experience in databases, preferably SQL Server 2012
* Experience in troubleshooting performance issues at the application, database or network level.
* Provide advanced-level development, testing, debugging and documentation skills
* Identify risks and challenges the customer should expect to encounter with the solution based on similar efforts done with other customers.
* Ability to articulate technical or operational problems or issues into understandable business terms.
* Excellent speaking and writing skills.
* Able to communicate effectively with customers and provide support from project inception to deployment
* Maintains a positive attitude and desire to train others
* Good communication skills, oral and written. Will be communicating with peers and client
* Attention to detail
* Good organization skills and time management – will be working on multiple projects at a time in addition to production support
* Agile and/or Lean software development.
For consideration, please reference job number 2073.
San Francisco, CA, 94159Contact