Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
Location: can be remote, but preference to Fort Collins or San Diego so individual can have some face time with members of the team.
Contractor will collaborate with Customer Success staff to enhance and extend our use of a cloud-based collaborative project management tool for on-boarding customers and running POC projects with the field (internal use only, this is not development for a commercial product). Development work may include, but is not limited to, creation of automation code/scripts to take manual steps out of existing processes, development of integrations to third party tools and scripts, UI-based wizards for project creation, automation of reporting based on available APIs and data, and other required enhancements. Note: the current tool used for this purpose is Basecamp, but the final tool used could be another vendor’s offering. If the candidate has any direct experience with collaborative project tools like Basecamp, Asana, or Teamwork, that could be a plus in our selection.
• 10 yr strong Java experience (negotiable)
• JavaEE / Tomcat server development
• REST APIs / Jersey
• JSON encoding / GSON library
• Bonus: ANTLR
• Strong HTML5 / CSS 3
• AngularJS hands-on experience
• Experience in developing and maintaining complex software projects
• Agile software development skills
• Good communication skills; experienced in working with remote teams
• Bonus: Basecamp knowledge (tool and API)
• Bonus: IntelliJ IDE
OTHER JOB SPECIFICS:
• Length of contract: at least 6-9 months, most likely a year.
• Start date: Jan 1st most likely depending on candidate availability
• Location: can be remote, but preference to Fort Collins or San Diego so individual can have some face time with members of the team
Please reference job number 2095.
San Francisco, CAContact