Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
Candidates need Public Trust Clearance
The client seeks a Java Toolkit/Solutions Developer provides expert knowledge of CA tools, their implementation, design and configuration, and operations. Supports integration of the CA tools with the custom IVS applications and a strong business acumen for our client located in Washington DC.
• 6+ years Java development experience
• Prior working experience on Spring MVC, Spring Framework and Hibernate.
• Experienced developer with JSF knowledge (3+ years)
• Experience on unit testing and mock testing
• Demonstrated knowledge about Web Services (REST based)
• Experience on Amazon Web Services like EC2, RDS and S3
• Experience on Linux
• Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)
• Able to design and build systems that are integrated with other client systems
• Demonstrates an expert level of proficiency in the use of computer languages and utilities necessary to support application development
• Good communication skills and the passion to learn new things
• Experience with Eclipse
• Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
• Able to adhere to client development standards
• Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
• Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
For consideration, please reference job number 1901.
San Francisco, CAContact