Title: Node.js Developer
NetVision Resources, Inc. (NVR) is a fast growing, MBE certified technology consulting and software development firm. Based out of the DC Metro area, NVR helps clients across the nation design & develop enterprise applications using cutting edge information technology solutions. Our clients list includes the public sector (Federal, State & Local) and Fortune 2000 companies spread across disparate verticals.* To know more, please visit www.netvisionresources.com
Location: Woodlawn, MD
Duration: Long term Contract
Local Candidates only!!
Description of Work:
- Provide development support to the government client and enable design, development, and implementation for a Disability System.
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and develop user interfaces/applications and conduct testing
- Understands the business problem statement, user scenarios, and technical constraints
- Plan for and conduct implementation activities
- Participate in planning, retrospectives, demos and daily stand-ups
- Continuously develops knowledge and skills on pertinent systems
- Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to ensure high quality bug free code
- Provide weekly and monthly status to the management
- Develop presentations in MS PowerPoint and conduct briefings to project stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
- Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process. Understand your role in HIPAA compliance and be able to execute that role in an effective manner
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
Bachelor’s degree and 14 years of experience, Master’s degree and 12 years of experience, or 18 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- 6+ months experience in at least two of the following technologies: Node.js, and/or React.js., Angular, Express.js, NGiNX, and Redis
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks and/or utility libraries such as: Express, Hapi, Underscore/Lodash, Async, Bluebird, and Grunt.
- Experience with code coverage, unit testing, and integration tests.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git).
- Strong proficiency working with database systems such as MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, and/or PostgreSQL.
- 2 years of experience in Agile/Scrum methodology and tools (e.g such as Rally, JIRA, or Version One)
If Interested? Please send your resume with all contact details Sahil Chatwal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 703 595 4448.