CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn t just encouraged it s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
Our client is looking for a Senior Java Developer who will play a key contribution in all phases of the software development lifecycle. You will be a team member on an Agile team, collaborating with other software engineers, architects, and product owners to create solid solutions that support
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or other engineering discipline.
- 5+ years of professional experience in application engineering and backend services
- 4+ years hands-on experience in Java.
- Experience working with AWS service like Lambda, S3, DynamoDb, Cloudformation
- Knowledge of developing Spring based applications using Springboot framework
- Experienced in unit testing using Junit or other tools.
- Experienced in automated functional testing using tools like Cucumber.
- Well versed with Agile methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
to apply. North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.