Looking for a Backend Java Developer to work on this company's performance platform. This system provides reporting solutions for presenting and performing analysis on account risk metrics.
- Design and develop Risk and Performance Attribution platform components using Java.
- Work with project managers, technical leads and business owners to understand business processes and workflows.
- Support functional and operational aspects of the systems being delivered to the business.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of recent hands on development experience with Java.
- Hands on experience with SQL, Oracle and experience developing distributed data-intensive applications.
- Experience in Financial Industry a plus. Front office technology highly preferred.
- Hadoop/Big Data experience is a plus.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates or contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests.
PeopleWare offers its contractors health, dental, and vision insurance, along with a 401(k) plan with a matching contribution. For more information please visit our website: www.PeopleWareStaffing.com
- We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time.
- No third party candidates will be considered for this position.
- US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
302 W. Grand Ave., Suite 4 El Segundo, CA, 90245Contact