Job Title: SAP FICO Consultant
Location: Morristown, NJ
Position type: Full time / Permanent role
Job Description/Experience required:
- Worked in at least 2 SAP Implementation projects.
- Thorough knowledge in FI especially in sub-modules like AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets and general knowledge in CO modules
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the FI and CO modules
- Gather requirement and author functional and configuration documents in various FICO processes like Accounts payable functionality including VIM invoice process management, Fixed Assets accounting, FSCM, Banking integration, COPA, etc.
- Exposure on all CO sub-modules including cost elements, cost centres, internal order, project system, profit centres and product costing.
- Work with other SAP functional modules like MM & SD to integrate the solution.
- Work with ABAP/technical teams to design customized solutions.
- Data migration which includes data mapping, trial loads and reconciliation..
- Testing, which includes unit, integration testing.
- Coordinate with user to complete UAT and Participate in cut-over activities
- Business Workshop experience
- Life Science domain work experience
- Required - Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or closely related or equivalent
- Preferred - Master s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Big Data or Analytics or equivalent
- Open to travel based up on the nature of the engagement
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Reliable Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reliable Software does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.