Merrimack, NH (Initially Remote till Pandemic)
6+ Months/ Only W2
Special Instructions: This is a newly approved Full Stack Engineer role with Asset Management Technology in Merrimack, NH. They are replacing a former employee on the team. This group is developing a new streaming platform and developing a set of trading support applications. They are looking for strong Java/Full Stack development profile. Preference order of skills is:
· Java/Spring Boot
· Oracle, PL/SQL
· Angular (nice to have)
Interview process will be an initial session with Tech Lead and Sr. Developer. If that goes well, the hiring manager will have a quick follow up call to cover soft skills.
· Trading Services provides critical trading capabilities for trade distribution and portfolio holdings. Currently the applications integrate with all of the Client Funds trading applications and distribute trades and holdings to multiple consumers. The average trading volume is across equity, bond and money market trading platforms.
· Client Asset Management Technology Trading Services is looking for a software engineer to join a dynamic team building an integrated set of trading support applications. These applications are real time trade and holdings delivery applications.
The Expertise You Have
· Solid understanding of how to design and build reusable components, frameworks, api’s, etc. that other developers desire to use
· Working knowledge with the following technologies: AWS, Apache Kafka, Java RESTful Web Services, Spring boot, Oracle PL/SQL, JQuery or Angular
· Experience with automated testing tools and practices
· Passionate about using outstanding engineering to deliver solutions in new and creative ways
The Skills You Bring
· You enjoy creating the ‘building blocks’ that other developers use to craft their technology solutions
· You are motivated by knowing the work you have done is used extensively in various applications that have tremendous business impact for Client
· Your code is easy to understand, shows your development skills, and is thoroughly tested
· You love developing phenomenal code and seeing it used
The Value You Deliver
· Connecting with others in the developer community and will help them as they find the best ways to use what you have created to cultivate their own development goals
· Managing the evolution of your code creations in a rational way that makes it easy for consuming developers to upgrade to the latest features
· Patiently helping other developers find ways to achieve their desired outcomes without jumping in and doing the work yourself
· Being part of a team creating an environment for business development that is highly valued and the preferred destination for doing this type of work
· This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, SPECTRAFORCE and the assigned client reserve the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
· Benefits: SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as well as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances. Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the eligible employees include commuter benefits, 401K plan with matching and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid leave as well as paid sick leave when required by law.
· Equal Opportunity Employer: SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources at if you require a reasonable accommodation.