Our client has an immediate opening for someone who can demonstrate the company values to join their enterprise systems team as a senior applications developer.
The senior applications developer provides skilled technical system development to support the business and management systems of our client. This developer works as part of a team responsible for the development, programming, and testing of complex core business applications and architectures. This developer also develops code based on business and technical documentation to fulfill business needs. This code will communicate to other back-end systems and relational databases. This developer’s team is tasked with time-sensitive projects of substantial complexity and evolving technology. This developer keeps up with emerging technologies and remains technically proficient, mentoring less-experienced application developers and associate application developers.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
• At least four years of professional development experience
• Thorough knowledge of business programming and computer logic skills
• Deep experience with the Java programming language, relational databases, SQL and JDBC
• Proficiency in object-oriented technology concepts and design patterns
• Excellent customer-service skills for both internal and external customers
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills