Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Java Developer
for a contract
assignment with one of our premier financial services clients in Tampa, FL
. Required Skills
- Proven experience in developing and delivering projects using Core Java, Java EE and SQL server technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java especially Collections, I/O, Multi-threading and Generics
- Substantial experience in Spring Framework, Spring Integration, Spring batch and persistence framework like Hibernate
- Prior Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift experience
- Closely work with BAs and convert requirements to technical design
- Good analysis and trouble shooting skills
- Good understanding DB concepts
- Good Communication skills
- Well versed with complete SDLC cycle and release management concepts
- Should be able to co-ordinate with extended teams like QA and releases management etc.
- Good team player, prior work experience with global teams is an added advantage
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com