Summit Technology Services has multiple contract opportunities for Remote Java Developers.
This is a remote position after one week of training in Clifton, NJ.
We are looking for strong Java software engineers for our microservices development who have worked in Java version 9+ (preferably in Java version 12+) using Spring Boot.
- Perform research, design, development, and integration activities of software components in multi-tier architectures
- Apply innovating principles and techniques of computer science and engineering analysis
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Perform design and code peer reviews on software components
- Develop software system testing procedures and documentation
- Identify, track, and repair defects
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Math) or equivalent and 5+ years’ experience
- Middleware/server application development including core Java 9+, Java Persistence API (JPA), Hibernate, REST
- Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Understanding of design, implementation, and testing of large software systems
- Java development, build, and test tools
- Familiarity with code and process management tools such as Confluence, JIRA, Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins
- Database technologies such as PostgreSQL
- Agile software development project
- Understanding of Reactive Streams is a plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
*PLEASE NOTE: Candidate must be for this W2 position
Summit Technology Services, Inc. is a software engineering services firm providing management, design, development and support for engineering systems and applications, utilizing a diverse set of hardware, communication protocols, and software databases, languages, tools and technology.
Visit us at www.summit-tsi.com
Please send me your most recent resume and availability: