Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
Basic Qualifications: To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- MUST have a Bachelors' Degree in a STEM field and a minimum of 9 years' of directly related work experience; OR a Master's degree with a minimum of 6 years directly related work experience.
- 5 years of application development and implementation experience.
- 5 years current experience with Java Struts, J2EE, Java Core.
- 3 years current experience with Database Oracle (SQL queries).
- Minimum 1 year experience as a technical lead.
- Experience working on agile projects.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Must not have travelled outside of the US for a combined period of 6 months (180 Days) within the last 5 years.
- Experience with JAVA Swing desktop development.
- Experience with AJAX technologies such as jQuery and Dojo.
- Experience across multiple IDEs and java containers.
Up to 3-6 months Contract to hire.