Rockville, Maryland - Telecommute options available
- Ability to adapt to fast pace development model is crucial.
- Working experience in Agile Methodology is a plus
- Participate in design meetings and design decisions.
- Develop Java/J2EE based components
- Develop unit test suites.
- Develop System Monitoring tools.
- Good experience in deploying and debugging solutions
- Experience in integrating custom widgets and business rules
- Very good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Review all artifacts created by Developers/Senior Developers and take ownership for the quality of the artifacts before customer delivery
- Own and drive projects throughout all the SDLC phases and provide technical and process guidance to the team of large size (10+)
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate complex problems.
- Very strong interpersonal skills able to work at all levels of the organization
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience
- Must have experience in leading at least two development projects end-to-end
- Java/J2EE - Advanced , Spring - Advanced , Junit- Advanced , iBatis/Hibernate - Intermediate
- Experience with Business Process Engineering
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful web services
- Java Micro Service Architecture frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Java Persistence API (Preferably Hibernate)
- Understanding of infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, storage, monitoring, security etc.) and have experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution
- Good practical knowledge of relational databases
- Good knowledge of AngularJS, HTML and CSS
- Solid understanding of object oriented design patterns, JPA, data structures, algorithms, MVC and concurrency/multithreading
- Experience with NiFi, AirFlow etc.
- Experience with tools like Maven, Jenkins, Git
- Experience with AWS
Highly desired but not mandatory skills:
- Experience in Camunda identity service and LDAP integration
- Experience in Camunda authorization service
- Experience in Custom integration Java implementations in Camunda
- Experience in Camunda logging framework
- Agile development using Jira and Confluence.
- Fundamental understanding of scale-out/high-availability architecture and low latency distributed messaging frameworks
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust clearance
TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is recognized in 2019 by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US. TISTA is also a recipient of 2019 Top Veteran-Owned Companies by the Washington Business Journal. TISTA also received a 2018 Moxie Award in the GovCon category.
Here at TISTA Science and Technology we value our Veterans and encourage all to apply!
#thinktista #tistacares #tistavaluesvets
Employment Transparency: TISTA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of TISTA to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. TISTA will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here and the poster supplement is available here. The Pay Transparency Policy is available here.
Tista is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 968-3420 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.