TSR is a premier National U.S. Staffing company with over 50 years of staffing excellence.
Our client, a leading Financial Services company is hiring an Java Developer on a long term contract basis.
Candidate has the opportunity to be a contributor to the Client Markets Data Strategy and contribute towards the goal of increasing revenue by providing key analytics/MIS/metrics for decision making, whilst also improving regulatory quality and accuracy. The candidate will work directly with bright and innovative individuals on both the business and technology side, giving broad exposure to front-to-back trade processing and electronic trading across all asset classes. The successful candidate can make a significant difference to business performance.
- Develop programs to onboard Data from Messaging middleware to the data store
- Setup Data Quality Monitoring rules
- Developing programs to migrate Historical Data from legacy platforms to the Big-data platform
- Develop programs to do EOD reconciliations
- Provide SME support for development of automated QA scripts
- Setup monitoring and management for services
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
5+years of Development experience with expertise in the following:
- Apache Spark
- Spring Boot/microservices
- Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, Impala, HIVE, HBASE, etc.)
A history of delivering against agreed objectives
Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Ability to pick up new concepts and apply the knowledge.
Demonstrated problem solving skills
Enthusiastic and proactive approach with willingness to learn
Excellent analytical and process-based skills, i.e. process flow diagrams, business modelling, and functional design;
The candidate is expected to be dynamic, flexible with a high energy level as this is a demanding and rapidly changing environment
Please contact me directly if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or to discuss our referral program if you know anyone that may be interested.
Senior Technical Recruiter