Title: Java Software Engineer Tech LeadLocation: Alpharetta, GA- Local Candidates OnlyJob Purpose
This is a full time software development lead position on a high demand growing commercial banking application. Developers work in small, focused agile teams with a high degree of autonomy and constant opportunities to participate in product, user experience, technical and architectural design. Developers are involved for the full software lifecycle from design, development and testing all the way through demonstration, training and production go-live.
As a development lead you will be expected to understand and communicate technical design and architecture requirements to individual developers as well as Scrum delivery teams, and to facilitate collaboration between product, QA, and development team members. Basic qualifications for consideration:
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- High School/GED Diploma
- 5 years of experience with Java and Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in full stack software development using agile methodologies
- Experience in training and mentoring in other developers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Java / Groovy or other JVM languages
- SQL with JDBC and Hibernate/JPA
- Spring Framework and related technologies
- SOAP and REST web services
- HTML and CSS web development
- Git version control
- Unit testing and continuous integration
- Experience with Linux / Unix environments
- Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries
- Container and cloud deployment platforms such as AWS, Kubernetes, and Cloud Foundry
- iOS and Android native development
Who we are:
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation.
At Fiserv, you'll find a collaborative environment that values teamwork and open-mindedness. Our unique combination of expertise and innovative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Our organization provides complementary capabilities that go well beyond web online banking with multi-channel information and transaction delivery solutions customized for individual business users. We serve as the intermediary between the company and our financial institution customers; serving as the customer advocate, guiding them through implementations and updates to our software. We design and support the highest quality online banking software available.