*HOT HOT HOT*
HIRING EVENT TO BE SCHEDULED FOR MID JANUARY- EMAIL YOUR CV AND SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS TO NOW AND GET AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WORKING ON CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
In this role, you will be part of a dynamic Software Development team that is responsible for driving the design, development and implementation and optimization of a brand new, Global AR Software Product that will lead the firm s transformation of Account Receivable capabilities for the Core Card Platforms and help the firm build the next generation of technology assets.
- Prioritize development of the software product in alignment with business objectives.
- Design and develop core components of the platform using Java, Micro Services, Spring Boot, Docker and other tools
- Core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices
- Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Software development experience in Core Java essential, including Multi-threading, collections, concurrency, etc.
- Solid experience with CI/CD, Docker, Spring Boot, Micro-services
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions
- Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential
At the core of Software Engineering every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Business Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Product Knowledge
EMAIL YOUR CV AND SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS TO NOW AND GET AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE