Our client is looking for a Java Developer with a minimum of 4 years of experience:
Please only submit your resume if you are able to work on a W2
Pharmaceutical Experience is a plus.
Create applications from detailed specifications using specified programming language(s).
* Code, test, debug, document and maintain programs.
* Good understanding of DB and interactions with web tools (Oracle, Sql Server, MySQL).
* Good understanding of http request life cycle.
* Proficient in HTML 5, JAVA Script, CSS, AJAX, Bootstrap, Jquery, JSON
* Good understanding of Object Oriented design and programming methodologies.
* Experience with version control applications and build process (Visual Source Safe).
* Experience with Web Services.
* Experience with Web Logic, Tomcat, WildFly(Nice to have).
* Java (JDK 1.7/1.8), JSP, Servlets
* J2EE (JMS, EJB).
* Spring, Hibernate
* Siteminder / LDAP integration (Nice to have).
* jUnit (Nice to have).
* Ant, Maven.
* Analyzes application requirements and provides recommended design.
* Create detailed project outlines and application design specifications.
* Quality reviews of code developed by other development staff.
* An understanding of and experience with full software development lifecycle including functional & technical specification, development on object oriented design, documentation, QA processes, source control, maintenance and deployment.
* Designs for more complex integration with other applications/technologies.
* Develops test plans and test scripts.
* Experience with HPALM (Nice to have).
* Assist senior developers with project outlines and specifications.
* Should be able to work with COTS products (configuration).
Please only submit your resume if you are able to work on a W2.
You may send your resume over to email@example.com