Our client is currently seeking a Java Developer Contract to Hire
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Java Developer with J2EE, Spring/Hibernate, STRUTS and Oracle SQL experience on the Unix platform to participate in the development and support for a set of four applications that are responsible for the mark to market pricing of client's asset, debt and liability portfolios.
Key Job Functions
* Function as an individual contributor on projects to perform analysis, design, development, unit testing and documentation of software applications in a well-established SDLC process.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 3-5 years experience Java Development experience
- Experience with frameworks including Spring, Hibernate, and Struts
- Oracle SQL experience
- Experience developing on a Unix platform
- AWS Dev Experience (e.g., Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, API Gateway, IAM)
- Angular 2
- NoSQL DB
- XML, JMS, Spring Boot
Qualifications & Requirements:
BS Degree in Computer Science