The Java Developer will develop, code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software for their party customers. To work with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them. To resolve customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements from third party customers. To assist in development of software user manuals. To demonstrates software to customers.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related field and two (2) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement. In general, 3 years of work experience or training in the field is considered as equivalent to 1 year of college.
- Strong experience in HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS, JSP, XML, Standard Web Design tools is required.
- Strong experience in Objective-C, Jest, Swift, Archiva, Flow, and GraphQL is preferred.
- Strong understanding and development experience in developing Single Page application.
- Strong understanding of cross browser issues and Solution.
- Strong understanding and developmental experience in of responsive web application.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools Git/GitLab
- Strong Experience in multi-tiered web and application server systems including Apache, and Tomcat is required.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to Kaley@valintry.com
IT Recruiting Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage