The developer should be willing and excited to contribute to discussions while taking the initiative to solve problems and get the job done while taking on new challenges. You should thrive in team-oriented and fast-paced environments where each team-member is vital to the overall success of the product.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with team in defining architecture; implement data contracts; identify and proactively advise on potential risks to success
- Design, develop and test new modules throughout their life cycle - Translate design vision provided by the management team
- Manage application dependencies
- Work with Q/A team to develop and maintain regression and unit testing platform
- Develop, test and maintain bash scripts used for compiling and deploying code
- Maintain application infrastructure established using AWS
- Research and recommend changes to management team to improve application and user experience
- Follow coding conventions, policies and procedures provided
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- 3-5 years of core Java development experience
- Experience architecting and developing large scale design.
- Prefered experience with Bootstrap, popular front-end JS frameworks (i.e. Angular, node), Mobile development, PHP and Windows/.NET