Location: Atlanta, GA
- Provides hands-on development
- Architect and design frameworks used by applications that are running on J2EE platform.
- Provide hands-on engineering practices like pair programming, TDD, ATDD, and Refactoring techniques.
- Create, refactor, and / or implement Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and / or Microservice Architectures.
- Assist with and understand the building of applications using stored procedures, functions, and triggers on RDBMS such as Oracle and/ or NoSQL DBMS such as MongoDB.
- Own the quality of the product, from code architecture to end-user quality.
- Engage in code reviews to ensure team members are contributing code that meets the short and long-term goals of our applications and architecture.
- Sponsor innovation within your team's work.
- Articulate context internally for the team and to the larger organization.
- Consult with architecture, development, infrastructure and operational teams to address issues relating to application architecture, such as performance or availability, and recommend solutions.
- Provide the technical coaching to get your team to experiment and to solve technical problems in unique ways.
- Organize the accumulated knowledge gained by the team so that all team members have easy access to this body of knowledge.
- Collaborate across business, engineering and product stakeholders to drive holistic technology implementations while maintaining a constant focus on delivering client value.
- Lead and participate in the conceptual phases of identifying and solving business problems and initiatives.
- Mentor scrum teams with best DevOps practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering
- 5+ years current experience being a solid contributor to agile software development teams.
- Experience successfully working with Developers, Architects and Product Owners to give options for potential solutions.
- Successfully delivered software solutions from ideation to production.
- 8-10+ years of hands-on coding experience in Java, C#, or any major OO language.
- 8-10+ years of hands-on experience in engineering practices like pair programming, TDD, ATDD, and Refactoring techniques.
- 5-7+ years of hands on experience of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Microservice Architecture.
- Experience architecting and designing frameworks to be used by applications that are running on a J2EE platform.
- Working knowledge building applications using stored procedures, functions, and triggers on a RDBMS such as Oracle and / or NoSQL DBMS such as MongoDB.
- Working knowledge of continuous integration using Maven, Jenkins, Chef, and Artifactory.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns and Frameworks.
- Understands and can implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Exposure to Cloud Environment.
- Comfortable working in Linux.
- Loves Macintosh Laptops.