** Please submit resumes with current contacts, location, availability and work authorization ** ** Only candidates either local or willing relocate to Austin, TX **
We are seeking a Java Developer with experience developing J2EE server-side applications that requires designing and implementing efficient and scalable solutions in a resource intensive environment. Application is an internal enterprise application system used for generating internal and external communications. Responsibilities
- Maintain and enhance existing server-side applications.
- Design, architect, and implement new features.
- Perform complete unit, functional, and load testing of applications.
- Perform problem analysis and application troubleshooting.
- Resolve performance issues.
- Engage with other business and development groups as necessary for testing and issue resolution. Required Technical Skills & Competencies
- Experience developing using server-side technologies such as Java 8+, J2EE (REST, JDBC, JPA)
- Experience providing and consuming RESTful web services, SOAP, XML-RPC, and JSON.
- Experience with HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP
- Experience with threading and concurrent program development.
- Experience developing using SQL with relational databases such as Oracle 11G.
- Experience with working in a Unix/Linux environment. Required Experience
- BS in related field or equivalent work experience, plus additional 5-7 years related experience.
** Please submit resumes with current contacts, location, availability and work authorization ** ** Only candidates either local or willing to relocate to Austin, TX **