We are hiring Java Developer for one of our client located at Washington, DC
Experience: 7+ years
Role: Java Developer-with Angular / JS experience
Duration: Long Term Contract
Location: Washington, DC
Mode of Interview: Skype and WebEx interview (WebEx will be of coding)
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with the design and development of applications.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in data modeling, data warehousing, distributed processing, utilization of tools for modeling and logical and physical database design, software integration, and/or security issues and techniques
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with business and system object modeling
- Minimum of 7 years of experience developing analysis and design and software architecture documents.
- Minimum of 5 years of coding experience with task specified programming languages (JAVA, C++, C#, PowerBuilder, etc).
- Minimum of 5 years of coding experience with SQL or stored database procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with current network and development and database architectures and technologies.
- Minimum of 3 years of coding experience developing system architectures.
- Minimum of 3 years of coding experience building Service Oriented Architecture using web service standards (i.e. SOAP, RPC, or REST)
- 3+ years of experience developing enterprises projects utilizing iterative system development methodologies
- 1+ years of experience with XML or JSON