We (Synechron, Inc) are looking to hire for the role of Java Developer with Capital Markets Role. This role is long-term and based in Charlotte, NC.
Role: Java Developer with Capital Markets
Work Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Long Term Project
· IT software Development experience especially in Java8, Core Java concepts and Advanced Java, collections/Exceptions.
· Experience in design patterns - Spring IOC/AOP/MVC, advanced multithreading, Concurrency in Java, JDBC JMS, Spring
· Good SQL database experience.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
· Business knowledge and trade lifecycle experience in one or more areas- Securities, Fixed income, Equities, Derivatives etc.
· Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently
· Worked on Swift/FIX protocol/Payments
· Capital Market experience
· Exposure to Equities, Fixed Income and Derivatives Trading
· Knowledge of block chain preferred.
Thanks & Regards
Accelerating Digital for Banks, Asset Managers, and Insurance companies.
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information please visit our company website.
Synechron's complete spectrum of Digital, Business Consulting, and Technology services include: