Position :- UX Designer
Location :- Cupertino, CA
Duration :- Long Term
Locals Needed..F2F Required.
Job Description :-
• Works on projects that may span a broad range of systems. Requires expertise in multiple technical environments and possesses an increased level of business knowledge.
• Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, the following:
• Produce high-quality visual responsive Web designs & dashboard; from concept to execution, including those for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and marketing materials)
• Consults in the project planning process and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience with customers, IT business analysts, architects and team members.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, interaction prototypes and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Works with customers to develop and analyze application packages and tools and determine optimum functionality requirements to meet those needs. Evaluates new application packages and tools.
• Provides multiple recommendations for the solutions.
• Evaluates existing applications and platform and provides recommendations for system enhancements by conducting gap analysis, identifying feasible alternative solutions, and assisting in the scope of modifications. Participates on teams that outline the process and scope out the improvements that can be realized through the application solution.
• May lead the deployment of new modules, upgrades and fixes.
• Implements integration plans. Interfaces with testing teams to incorporate plans into integration testing process.
• Documents functions and changes to new or modified modules, test activities/results and other areas such as error handling and backup/recovery procedures.
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Makes modules production-ready by moving them to libraries, completing forms, following procedures, completing version control documents, etc.
• May produce and analyze data extracts from system based on user requirements.
• Assists in the development of user guides and training documentation.
• Provides technical leadership coaching and mentoring to team members. Provides technical guidance or system process expertise. Develops reports and presentations for senior management, as needed.
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Must Have Work Experience
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, interaction prototypes and site maps
• Extensive experience programming and/or systems analysis experience. Have a broad level of understanding surrounding information systems and application architecture standards.
• Ability to work well under deadlines and in a flexible environment.
• Demonstrated ability to perform all essential functions. (See above)
• Must possess the ability to utilize adaptable communication skills to effectively translate between technical and business language.
• Must possess the skill to educate project team members on business unit goals and objectives and educate the business on the value of information technology.
• Documents communicating business needs and requirements.
Preferred Work Experience
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wireframing tools
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Ability to create style guides to be used cross-functionally
• Experience working with compliance systems, preferably in an channel and reseller market
510 Thornall Street #100 Edison, NJ, 08837