Java Developer with Microservices architecture and RESTful Services
Location: Malvern, PA
Mode of interview : online test and SKYPE
Mode of hire: TP or FTE.
Hacker online test is must,
There are multiple positions.
Duration - 12 months
- Strong understanding of Microservices architecture and RESTful Services
- Experience building cloud native applications
- Expert level programming skills in Spring framework - Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Hibernate OR Experience in
JavaEE and frameworks such as Jersey, RESTEasy, or Guice
- Experience with TDD utilizing Mocking and similar concepts - jUnit, Mockito, EasyMock,
- Experience with NoSQL data stores such as Cassandra, MongoDB, and SQL databases such as MySQL
- Experience with distributed caching frameworks such as Redis, Infinispan, Coherence, Memcached, GemFire, Gridgain, or Hazelcast
- Experience with Cloud Platforms such as Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry,or OpenShift
- Understanding of security in cloud services.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery using modern DevOps tools and workflows such as GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible etc.
- Experience with agile development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and Test Automation (BDD, TDD, unit testing, integration testing).