provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Java Developer with Middleware and DevOps
experience for our client in the Wireless/ Telecom
domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract
position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately. Duration:
12+ Months ContractLocation:
Best Market Rates Role: Java Developer with Middleware and DevOps Primary Skill: Java Role Description:
The Java Developer
would need to have at least 8 years of experience in Salesforce platform development and administration.
You will work fairly independently on more complex operational and technical projects, issues, systems and applications. You will use your experience, expertise and skills to solve problems that are more difficult and infrequent. Functional Responsibilities:
- Leads one or more application software design and development teams on projects of moderate to large size and complexity.
- Anticipates challenges and proactively seeks solutions or preventive measures.
- Reviews the recommendations made for efficient ways to produce new systems.
- Identifies technology trends.
- Decisions may impact achievement of objectives and goals of the department.
- Evaluates progress and results of development efforts.
- Is accountable for functional area or broad program results.
- Often interacts with senior and executive management levels on matters concerning business functional areas, departments and/or customers.
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
- Manages moderate-sized application software development projects, usually within an assigned product line.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and according to corporate quality standards.
- Facilitates communication upward and across the project team including project status, justifications for variances and technical information (architecture, design and implementation objectives).
- Serves as focal point for other departments on project status or another project information.
- Organizes project through development of a Project Plan.
- Ensures projects are completed according to specifications and are properly documented.
- Builds teams and capabilities through coaching, mentoring, training and recruiting.
- Delegates responsibilities, sets clear expectations, and monitors progress and accomplishments. End-to-End Systems Analysis and Design
- Analyze architecture, relationship between systems, and systems flow of end-to-end designs
- Cross team collaboration to assess system usage trends and identify potential performance constraints with inter-system designs
- Evaluate solutions alignment with the end user experience Software/ Application Development and Architecture
- Technical depth in OOD methodology, Java, XML, MVC, RESTful, Web Services Deep knowledge of J2EE (JSP, Servlet, EJB, JDBC)
- Enhance system architecture to improve continuous software integration and deployment model within DevOps environment
- Educate team members on collaborative cross team proposals for software delivery improvements
- Assist with leading and building agile teams to deliver functionality with efficiency and speed of delivery Database Analysis and Design
- Monitor the performance of the database and partner with DBA and other team members to optimize system resources
- Support efforts related to the proper protection from corruption and access to sensitive information
- Validate that programs are operating on data within the Organization’s expected guidelines and regulations System and Network Security
- Reduce security threats by removing identified system vulnerabilities by collaborating with system administrator and middleware teams
- Evaluate how security impacts the design, development and data access levels Technical Product Knowledge
- Understand a given solution to assess its alignment with business needs
- Keep abreast of emerging industry trends to continuously update the Organization’s operations and assess how competition differs from the Organization’s current state. Technical Communication
- Communicate the business value of technical solutions concisely and clearly
- Discover mutually beneficial solutions across customers while recognizing different styles Qualifications:
- B.S. or equivalent work experience
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Teamwork and collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
- Agile and DevOps tools: Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Artifactory and Cloud environment enablement
- JAVA Tools: WebLogic (10.x), ECLIPSE
- Cloud Enablement Additional Qualifications:
- Proven experience in leading software development projects.
- Advanced skills to perform complex work for a functional area and general knowledge of other areas; requires independent thinking
- Demands full use and application of principles, theories, concepts and technologies.
- High knowledge of company's software development design procedures and software development life cycle methodology.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, decision making and communication skills.
- Familiar with PCs, mid-range as well as familiarity with software development middleware, tools and products.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, ability to provide clear direction and information inside and outside of the team. Education:
Minimum 8 yearsRelocation:
Yes, this position will cover relocation expensesTravel:
25% travelLocal Preferred:
Yes We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees Recruiter Name: Anurag ChaurasiaRecruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2258) EOE
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: About 25%
This company may offer relocation assistance.