The client is seeking a Sr Java Developer to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (JAVA is required) to support business requirements.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 5-7 years’ experience required Development experience in needed language or technology (JAVA is required)
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
Notes: Devops role, needs experience with Java as that is the main tool being used.
- Transforming legacy system.
- Experience with Java is necessary.
- Definitely needs to be able to code.
- Serverside java experience.
- UNIX would be good experience, cucumber, Jenkins, etc.
- Mortgage/finance background is not necessary C
- ICD – nice to have
Top 3 skills: hard coder, but not looking for someone who simply executes, needs to be innovative, be able to lead through an agile release, and execute on thoughts.
NOTES: No phone calls please. Candidates with financial industry experience and from local area are preferred. May be required to attend an in-person interview at their own expense.