Entry Level Java Engineers/Developers- Multiple positions
Location Bellevue/ Bothell, WA
Selection Process: Online coding Test followed by Technical Discussion
Please review the job description below and share resume, contact and availability ASAP if you are interested.
HCL Digital & Analytics Services builds powerful, immersive, experiential platforms that help our customers adapt to changing business needs. We are building a team of expert engineers and principles/architects who will form the core of the DNA.
For candidates looking for an opportunity to give their career a thrust, HCL provides a stimulating environment and an attractive compensation, along with access to a vast array of internal training's to keep your skills sharp. We have a world class HR that is committed to work with you to reach your potential. If you are a passionate about programming, and are looking for an opportunity to influence and shape the future using open-source technologies, we earnestly look forward to discussing your candidature.
We are looking for Jr engineers/ recent grads who have hands-on software development expertise, and:
· Have astute awareness of current technology trends and open source technologies
· Strong collaboration and communication skills
· Are result-oriented and self-motivated problem solvers
If you make it through the selection process, you will:
· Leverage your software development skills to Design, Code and Test the solution using latest technologies
· Mentor and lead team of onsite & offshore developers
· Own delivery of the solution
Experience and Qualification:
• Understanding of object-oriented programming and related development principles and patterns
• 1 years of hands-on development experience is Highly Preferred (completed projects or internships writing Java code)
• Some experience with React.js/Springboot and MicroServices is highly preferred
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field is required