Your Java Development experience is urgently needed to work REMOTE on a Government Project based in Baltimore, MD.
Our client is looking for talented Java Developers
to join this multi-year program, where you will build the backend of web-based applications for a Federal Health IT Client. The successful candidate will have proficiency in all stages of web development and be able to write code to build the server-side application logic.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a valid Green Card,
have lived in the United States for the last 3 years, and be able to pass the client's background requirements. Responsibilities
- Define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Collaborate with user experience engineers to measure and improve site usability
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Support coding and troubleshooting
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Well versed in Agile life cycle management processes
- Strong experience in Object-oriented programming, specifically on JAVA/J2EE
- Experience using SQL databases such as MySQL or Postgres
- Experience using development frameworks such as Spring Core/Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring JPA
- Working experience within a public cloud environment like AWS (preferred) or Azure
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a valid Green Card, lived in the United States for the last 3 years, and be able to pass the client's background requirements
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/35C7diT . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-LJ1