Blue Rose Technologies (BRT) is actively seeking a talented Data Engineer to join our Customers' efforts.
* Defining and evaluating key metrics and understanding what moves them and why
* Ownership of conceptualizing, developing, and maintaining dashboards and visualizations
* Investigating evolving fraud trends to extract patterns, identify root causes and propose actionable solutions
* Communicating analyses and recommendations to cross functional stakeholders for decision making
* Empowering the team to answer data questions quickly and easily by building high-quality ground truth data sets
* Build machine learning models to detect high risk users and financial crime activities such as money laundering
* 8+ years of professional industry experience in a quantitative analysis role
* Comfortable in SQL and some experience with a programming language (Python or R a plus)
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross functional partners of varying technical levels
* Ability to define relevant metrics that can guide and influence stakeholders to the appropriate and accurate insights
* Experience or willingness to learn tools to create data pipelines using Airflow
* Building clear and easy to understand dashboards (Tableau) and presentations
Project Duration: 12 month+ initiative, and All candidates will be required to work on-site at San Francisco, CA.
*** Salary/Benefits Details: This is an hourly W2 or 1099 contracting position with Blue Rose Technologies, with optional United Health Insurance packages.