Kforce has a client seeking a Java Engineer in Miami, FL (Florida). This role will be partially remote. Our normal business hours are 9 am-6 pm Monday through Friday, all candidates must be available to work those hours. Some weekend and overtime work may be required.
This position is for a Java Engineer for ESL (an API Services team). In this role, the Java Engineer will need to build/enhance services based on incoming requirements and/or reported defects. The Java Engineer services support a number of clients including primary B2C Web teams] as well as internal B2B teams. This role will also need to contribute to production support as necessary.
* The Java Engineer will analyze, design, develop microservices
* Containerization/AWS Deployments
* Java Engineer will perform unit and integration testing
* Investigate and resolve reported defects
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or corresponding field preferred
* 3+ years of software development experience
* 3+ years of experience with object oriented systems preferred
* Java 8 (and above) experience
* Spring and Spring Boot experience
* Kubernetes/Docker containers experience
* Apigee API Management experience
* SQL and DB2 - scripting and stored procedures SOAP and REST Devops - Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube Agile/Scrum methodologies APM tools (ie AppDynamics)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.