Role: Java Engineer
Work Location: REMOTE (within USA cities)
Number of Positions: 1
Position Type: Fulltime
Company Description: Financial Services
S AND S ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THE RIGHT PERSON
Fortune 100 Financial Services Company offers the security of a stable and reputable enterprise organization with the excitement and ingenuity of a startup-type environment as they build and explore new technologies as they build out a new division within the organization.
As a Java Engineer, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge technology framework that
facilitates developer productivity without compromising on quality at enterprise scale.
• Lead the solution design and implementation of core platform features
• API Design and Implementation
• Provide Operational support with building platform monitoring tools/dashboards, ad hoc reports
• Defect Fixes, Performance Testing, Endurance testing
• Overall 5+ years of developing internet-scale solution development primarily using Java 8+, Spring Boot and no-sql databases (primarily mongo)
• Must have demonstrated Proficiency in Java 8 (Lambdas, Streams, Completeble Future, optional, generics)
• Must have demonstrated Proficiency in Spring boot – webflux , Reactor 3), spring-data, REST
• Must have demonstrated Proficiency in Java functional and reactive programming.
• Test Driven Development experience
• Must have demonstrated experience in developing and building asynchronous Reactive Micro services utilizing Vertx
• Must have experience in developing REST APIs using Spring Boot 2.0 (reactive) and skilled in Open API (swagger) specification.
• Must have demonstrated experience in designing database schemas, index design, optimizations for query tuning.
• Experienced in utilizing Grafana, Jaeger, Splunk to monitor and troubleshooting application systems
• Demonstrated experience in using modern software engineering tools: git workflows, gradle, load testing tools, mock frameworks.
• A bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
Extraordinary benefits including full Health, dental, vision and life insurance, AD&D insurance and disability coverage, Healthsaving/flexible spending accounts, family paid leave, Flexible hours, Tuition reimbursement, 6% 401K Match, Bonus potential Paid Vacation