Our client s team is looking for an experienced Java Application Engineer to design and develop backend solutions with a focus on email capabilities and data analytics. As a member of their innovative group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of an evolving project and reshape strategic operations reporting.
- 5+ years of experience of developing and maintaining infrastructure in a high volume of customer-facing environment.
- Strong core Java and Java EE and object-oriented programming and design skills.
- Experience with Java web frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
- Experience writing Java libraries and developing REST APIs (i.e. writing code/services meant to be used by others).
- Experience with AWS, Elasticsearch, writing hand-crafted SQL, PL/SQL.
- Familiarity with Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, Jetty, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Phenomenal debugging and testing skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality.
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Passion for delivering the best quality product regardless of project scope.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, automation, software design, and database management.
- Experience with scripting languages and such as Shell and Python and multi-process architecture.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale to support diverse clients on high powered machines.
- Consultancy approach to create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic multitasking problem-solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, accountability, and drive.
- Conduct on call duties as need for urgent matters.
BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.