- Strong quantitative skills with knowledge of fixed income analytics, fixed income index and benchmarks, sustainable investing and smart-beta index strategy research and implementation, timeseries analysis.
- Significant knowledge of multiple programming languages, third party software products and expert in – Python, Perl, Java, RESTful API, Microservices - Spring Boot, In-memory caching performance tuning, , DB – Sybase, SQL server, PostgreSQL. Experience in Sybase DB migration to new database technology is a plus!
- Good knowledge in Financial Data Management/Modelling
- Good Knowledge of AWS and cloud deployments
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines and tools like Jenkins, Sonar, Artifactory, Nexus, Maven and Git.
Talent Acquisition – Synechron
Accelerating Digital for Banks, Asset Managers, and Insurance companies.
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information please visit our company website.
Synechron's complete spectrum of Digital, Business Consulting, and Technology services include: