Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- 5– 8 years of industry experience, with a minimum of 3 years in user experience design.
- Strong knowledge of core Java
- Knowledge on multiple RIA frameworks (Angular 2, AngularJS, ExtJS etc.)
- Experience with server-side Java frameworks like Spring.
- Experience with ORM tools like Hibernate in addition to basic understanding of databases (SQL Server preferably) with ability to write queries and stored procedures.
- Working knowledge on build tools (Ant/Maven), continuous integration (Jenkins), code quality analysis (SonarQube) and unit and integration testing (JUnit)
- Banking and securities domain knowledge would be an added advantage - Good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
- Organized and able to deliver in multiple projects in the stream
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
1185 6th Ave., 3nd Floor New York, NY, 10036Contact