With more than 211,300 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience , and draws on Rightshore , its worldwide delivery model.
Rightshore is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Title: Java Full Stack Engineer (Azure Cloud Platform)
Location: Durham, NC
Type : Full Time
10+ years of hands-on experience:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining Java/J2EE and Node.JS based applications in a fast-paced Scrum environment.
- Knowledge of Microservices concepts and design patterns like CQRS, Eventual Consistency, etc.
- Experience with container platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience of implementing event-driven functions using AWS Lambda
- Experience of containerizing Java microservices with Kubernetes
- Good familiarity with Kubernetes concepts of Pods, Volumes, Configmaps, etc
- Experience with Kubernetes commands, YAML files.
- Must have strong work experience in Java, Junits, J2EE (preferably Java 8 exposure)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (NoSQL)
- Work experience in API Design, Development and MicroServices Architecture
- RESTful API Service development, testing, and consumption using modern frameworks and open source technologies- Dropwizard, Spring Boot, Rest Assured
- Exposure to API Gateway and security features like OAuth, WS security
- Experience in Client-side development Angular, React, CSS, HTML & Browser Development tools
- Hands on experience with package management using Node.js, NPM, Express
- Strong experience with DevOps, Automated Testing, CICD using technologies like Groovy, Jenkins, Maven an Stash
- Experience in Agile development methodology and Atlasian tools like JIRA
- Passionate for coding high performance distributed microservices based applications
- Knowledge of Public cloud platforms and PAAS Services, preferably Microsoft Azure
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.