US Tech Solutions is seeking a Java Full Stack Architect for 12+ Months with a client in San Diego, CA
- The position will report to the IT manager and follow the direction of the Applications Technical Lead.
- The ideal candidate will be highly proficient in architecting Java/Spring Full Stack enterprise solutions, be self-directing, and capable of incorporating new technologies into the application platform.
- Candidates with experience implementing workflow solutions such as Flowable utilizing BPMN are highly desired.
- You will perform complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software, ranging from system architecture integration and software design to selection of computer systems, language, and/or equipment.
- Your activities will include designing, coding, and testing of systems using test driven development techniques.
- The Architect will be able to solve technical problems using industry best practices and coordinate with other developers and team members to ensure top quality work is produced on time.
- Expert in Java 7+
- Expert in Spring MVC and Spring Boot
- Expert in REST, JSON and microservices
- Proficient in workflow frameworks specifically Flowable
- Proficient in SQL programming
- Proficient in a Java IDE, preferably IntelliJ
- Test-driven development experience required
- Experience with JPA, SQL, XML, app servers, Maven, JUnit, Git, SQL Server Management Studio.
- Preferred candidate would have working knowledge of JMS and Selenium
- Git and Git repositories such as BitBucket
- Agile methodologies, Continuous integration, SDLC
- Proficient in UML & design patterns
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field, masters preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software
- Perform in accordance with established project standards and processes
- Break down software requirements into development tasks, take the tasks to completion
- Identify risks and challenges for the tasks, find solutions and feed them up the chain for appropriate visibility and help
- Understand client needs and routinely interact with internal and external customers
- Develop software solutions utilizing SDLC, Agile and PMP methodologies to incrementally deploy functionality
- Participate in functional requirement meetings, stakeholder reviews, and coordination discussions for deploying integrated solutions
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Excellent technical lead while also being an individual contributor
- Experience with complex microservice-based applications
- Experience with decomposing technical tasks and defining level of effort
- Behavior Driven Development with Cucumber and Serenity
- Scrum and Kanban with Jira and other Atlassian tools
- BPMN and workflow engines
- Enterprise integration patterns/ ETL
Required Skills: Java 7+, Spring MVC , Spring Boot, REST, JSON, Microservices, SQL programming
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Amit & Priya at &