Synechron is looking to hire Java Full Stack Developer with a strong record of technical delivery and will include leadership of project focused teams. A major component of the role will be extensive interaction with the technical team to formulate strategy, analyse workflow and deliver benefit to the business. experience . This is a Long term opportunity and is located in Charlotte, NC.
Please review the job description and let me know if you are interested.
- The role will encompass full lifecycle development of new features and functionality for a Risk product; you will work with lead and architect for development of portfolio of Risk products, taking responsibility for the technical direction of the product as well as introducing new technologies and processes within an Agile development environment.
- Join a highly successful software house that provides a suite of financial software applications to the asset management and finance community, including Tier 1 Investment Banks, Hedge Funds and Investment Managers.
- Technical ability is prized over industry knowledge; you'll gain valuable knowledge of investment banking and post trade management software systems.
- At least 9 years of relevant systems software engineering experience.
- BS/MS in computer science or engineering (or equivalent professional experience) .
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures .
- Developing JAVA/Spring/Groovy/Java/Maven applications .
- Aggressive Refactoring Strong core Java architecture / design and development skills, familiar with Java 8.
- Architecture design knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable liaising with both internal stake holders and clients.
- Advocate of modern working practices such as TDD, Continuous Integration, Build and Version Control