Please go through below requirement and let me know your interest.
Job Title: Angular (primary)/Node
Duration: Long Term
Interviews : 3 rounds – 1st round (Technical/Coding Challenge) – 2nd round –(Leadership/soft skills) – Final round with End Client
Client is currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Developer specializing in Angular, Azure APIs and databases.
As a Senior Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Participate in the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Serve as a strong technical contributor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- 6 + Years of experience with Strong Java background
- Rest Services
- AWS/Google/Azure - Cloud Platform
- Micro Services Design Patterns
- Building rest micro services, Kafka, Circuit Breaker using SpringBoot/SpringCloud
- ORM frameworks
- Angular 2 or above must (Secondary skill)
- Should be able to work in PST time zone and should relocate to bay area once covid situation settles.
- Problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
Email: krishna AT voxitsolutions DOT com