Java Full Stack Developer
- Candidate should be able to design, develop and implement complex solutions based on Java technology and related frameworks.
- Candidate should be able to assist in the system integration of components.
- Candidate should be to translate applications requirements into web-based solutions using the recommended frameworks and technology.
- Should be able to integrate the components using Web Services, EJB, REST SOAP and other techniques.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is required. A Master's Degree is preferred.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- At least 4 years of experience in service Oriented Architecture/Service integration with Web Services, EJB, REST and security integration
- Practical knowledge of Jenkins. Maven and Sonar.
- Must have knowledge in building applications with concurrency.
- Must have knowledge of Spring Component and Spring Framework.
- Experience in Child Support programs and/or Health & Human Services domain.
- Experience working in cloud platforms and services such as Amazon Web Services, DevOps and containerized cloud environments is preferred.
- Experience with building mobile applications for iOS or Android platforms
Cyquent is a Technology Enabler, providing end-to-end IT Solutions and Services, for organizations in the public and the private sector since 2001. Cyquent has featured in the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing 5000 companies in America in 2007, 2008 and 2009. It has also been ranked in the top 100 fastest growing companies in the Washington DC metropolitan area. For more information, please visit us at .
This is a great opportunity to join a world class team. Cyquent offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent employees start on the first day of employment.
Cyquent is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status