Job Title: Senior Microservices Developer
Location: Irving , TX
Must have skills*
- 5+ years of experience in working on Java, Spring and RESTful services.
- Experience in building micro-services and cloud native API s using frameworks such as Spring Cloud.
- Experience in developing micro-services for cloud platforms such as PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) or other alternate Paas Platforms.
- Experienced in writing unit test cases, using Mock frameworks such as Mockito, jMockIt and in using code quality frameworks like Sonar Qube in ensuring high standards of code delivery.
- Experienced in using testing tools such as SOAPUI, Postman etc for validating REST services.
- Experience in DDD (Domain driven design) concepts
Good to have skills* Experienced in build and CI/CD tools such as Maven and Jenkins
Senior developer working in a scrum team responsible for end to end delivery of micro-services/APIs. This includes understanding requirements from business/product owners, working on API contracts, reviewing with Governance teams, development, unit testing, code quality, integration test, supporting UAT and production implementation and post production issues